Thursday 12 April 2012

Tim, our Artist of the Week, reflects on the work of other Shed Creatives

I think that the photographs on the Shed website are fantastic. There are so many really strong images that it is difficult to pick out some to celebrate but I have had a go! I simply liked these pictures because they work well. There are many others that I could have chosen, I hope other people like my choices! Good luck to everybody associated with The Shed.
- Tim Edwards, Artist of the Week


Sunset over Clavell Pier by Graham Wiffen

Sea Weathered 1 by Tricia Scott

Blue Boat by Rob Reeks

Light and Shade Santorini by Caroline Collett

The Cobb Lyme Regis by Benjitas

Evening Stroll West Bay by Ken Jenner


All of these works are for sale in the online Shed Shop, and Tim's own work can be viewed and bought from his own Shed Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment