Thursday 21 June 2012

Matt Sowter, our Artist of the Week, reflects on the work of other Shed Creatives

Among all her great photos I particularly love "faded hull". Those colours have a calming effect on me and I adore faded patina. I would have sniffed it if i were there, wood warmed by the sun, heaven:) happy        
Faded Hull, Essaouria, Morocco
Marisa Lopez

I love the image "somewhere": very haunting, reminds me of "the blair witch"! Coool how did you achieve this Charles? 

Somewhere
Charles Hallsworth
Quinton Smith 
I also love the image "love me" - a smile inducing picture you could never get tired of looking at :) happy 
Somewhere
Quinton Smith
Ana de Lima 
I love the quirky nature of her work,very stylish. My favourite is "No entran moscas" - love it!!  


No entran Moscas
Ana de Lima

- Thanks for this Matt, and for all of your contributions this week! To see more of Matt's own work, please do visit his Shed Profile, and feel free to leave your own comments/feedback for him on here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment