Sunday 22 January 2012

Marius, By Vibeke Nordtømme, Artist of the Week

Here is a mixed media project I started with when I studied at Metafora. The first pieces was exhibited in Untitled BCN November 2010. Today a collection can be seen at Arazo café and restaurant in Barcelona (Padilla 223, Barcelona. Not far away from La Sagrada Familia). 
Also two is exhibited and for sale in The Shed gallery in Barcelona, one of la duquesa Alba and one attached under called "JYV"

When I started the project I called it Marius, as in the name of the knitting pattern on the sweater. The name have until today been sticked to the photos, though I am as well experimenting and doing pieces in this technique, without the knitting pattern as well.
Sofia, the Queen


Olav, the King

Mourinho, footballer

I take comissions of these portraits. People can send me a good quality photo of someone they'd like to have a portrait in this techinique of: vibekefn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment