Wednesday 18 January 2012

Artist of the Week: Vibeke Nordtømme

I work in different fields; such as photography, painting, mixed media and installations. I will always continue experimenting, also as  a way to enrich the areas I am already working in.
What inspires me is people, moments, details, weirdness and telling stories. I am also interested in the connection between art and poetry, and how each person got their individual look on art, created by feelings and interpretation.

I want to sweep anything that awakens my creativity.

-Vibeke Floridon Nordtømme
First Beach Day, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 450D


And I didn't even like Fez, 2010
Camera: Canon 450D

Desert II, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 450D, digitally edited
Vibeke's Blog
Vibeke's Facebook Page
Vibeke's Shed Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment