Wednesday 19 October 2011

Anna Kindred on Light

"I am fascinated by the play of light in everyday situations on everyday objects and am always trying to capture its effects in a creative way. In the Liquid Light images I am fascinated by the way the light takes on a mercury-like fluidity as it plays around the human forms whilst in the Lym Water images I love how the pebble bed plays host to the reflections and shadows dancing above it.


I've recently completed a commission where I was asked to photograph the vibrant stained glass windows of a Victorian church - with the light streaming through from the outside in, it was right up my street; photographing the effects of light."


The Liquid Light Series


 Liquid Light I

 Liquid Light II

 Liquid Light III


To see the rest of the Liquid Light series, and to buy prints Anna's work, visit her Shed profile.



No comments:

Post a Comment